Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our First Post


Chandler and Deegan best of friends!


















Chandler is such a handsome boy! We love him.














Having fun in the yard, that's TJ's nose under the fence.

Deegan is such a happy and busy boy good luck trying to get him to hold still for a pic!

4 comments:

Brook and Jen said...

Very freakin cute!! I love the background, it's perfect!! You are a pro at this blogging stuff. The boys are just so cute!!! I love those pics!

derek and michelle said...

Cute blog. And cute boys! im glad your a blogger now! Saturday night we are getting together for ufc and you guys are invited. its a 7!

N+M Family said...

I Love it melinda, the boys are soooooo cute.

maddy

Nicki Swilor said...

Hi Melinda. Your boys are so cute. Blogging is so much fun. I'm glad to have found you.
Nicki