Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day and a New Job

I haven't blogged in a while but here are a few pics from Mother's Day. I hope everyone had a great day! My family came up for the weekend and it was fun to have them here. On Saturday we had a dinner and made kabobs, well Jen put them together, all 50 of them.
This is a pic of my mom eating, which is pretty good, I love my mother and am thankful for her! I am also very thankful for my mother-in-law too, Carol. She has raised a great son and is good example to us.
My boys love listening to Dad's ipod so they have some headphones to hear. What a cheese!
I know you are all wondering what I have been up to, well maybe not but I haven't blogged cuz life gets crazy busy and then to add more I actually got a job. I am now the Head Baker at Sage Creek Bagel. This is a pic of me just getting home from work. I go at 4:00 a.m. and get home around 9:30 a.m. then I do all my everyday stuff. I am really tired and my feet hurt really bad. It is worse then drill team! Probably cuz I am older and then have to chase two boys all day. But I am very thankful for this job. I am still learning but for the most part I think I got the hang of it! The pros/cons, however you want to look at it: I get free bagels and cinnamon rolls but I also get free fat!
Also look at my Craft blog melindasmesses.blogspot.com to see my newly improved kitchen!

5 comments:

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

Sounds like you are super busy! I would be worn out too. Atleast your job sounds yummy......

Alison Heiner said...

You blog is so cute but I would expect it from you, you crafty girl. Thanks for the invite the other night. It was nice to get to know you guys. It made us feel so welcome. We would love to get together again. Call us whenever.

Romney Family said...

Melinda, I just had to comment to let you know that your boys are so adorable. How old are they? I'm glad to know that things are going well for you and your family.

Daniels family said...

That is the worst picture of your mother!!

Palmers said...

Look at you buisy girl! Sounds like you are super mom up there:) Your boys are so funny, they look like they are the best of friends I love it. So by the end of the day do you just want to go to bed at like 4:00 in the afternoon?