Saturday, May 22, 2010

Green River- The Last Moments from My Camera


A couple of weekends ago we spent the day in Green River. It was a really nice day and it was something we haven't done before so it became another adventuring day. We got McDonalds for lunch and ate down by the river. The boys loved playing on the rocks and throwing rocks into the river.


Me throwing Deegy into the river. J/K

Reed and the boys playing.

Then me and Reed climbed out onto this rock and I had Chandler take a couple pics of us. After my next words were, "Don't move! I will come and get my camera from you." So what does he do? Chandler my most coordinated kid took one step and totally tripped. Down he went and my camera got smashed against the rocks! I managed to get it working a little bit and get a couple more pics in but now it is completely gone :( So these pics are the last you will view from my year and a half old camera. Enjoy them...


Reflection in the water.

Us playing poo sticks over the bridge


It took me awhile to get these pics onto the computer cuz I had to do it the old fashioned way by taking my chip to Walmart and had them put to a CD. Then put the pics from the CD to my camera. Oh life's conveniences! So I am sad to say that I don't know when I will get another camera. I am hoping to find my old one. Good bye little pink camera you were good to me and my blog!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sad day for your camera, but at least your last pics are cute ones :)

Jen said...

So sad about your camera, but your pictures sure are cute!

derek and michelle said...

bummer! Cute pics though, it looks fun!

Ellis Family said...

that is a bummer. You don't seem to have the best of luck with some of your devices (phone, camera...). What a fun day in green river!