Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Rock Springs Favorite- A Melinda Favorite

Saturday turned out to be a nice day so we took the boys out on the 4-wheelers. This is a favorite thing to do in this area. You need a 4 wheeler or motor bike and you will fit right in! They loved it and we loved it. Such a fun family thing to do. We deffinantly need to get another one. Me and Deegy

Reed and Chandler were a little braver and went up a couple of hills. Chandler loved it!


Reed and Chandler
We heard there was a waterfall up in the hills so we drove up to it and hiked up the rest. It was a little oasis in the desert but no water.



And of corse my favorite thing to do is to realized when we get back that my phone is missing somewhere in these hills! Ha Ha Ha what is it with me and this phone!!!!!

But it must really love me cuz Reed went back out on the trail and there it was just waiting to come home to my back pocket!!!! Yeah I don't think I am going to ever replace this phone cuz it is so lucky!

You know when you have one of those moments when something just hits you as so funny? That happened the other day. My dash board may look just like any other dash board but Chandler pointed out to me the other day that Perry the Platypus right there.

If you watch Phineas and Ferb you will totally get it. We love that show!!!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a FUN 4-wheeling trip!!! We have to enjoy nice days until we're stuck with winter.

Jen said...

Wow, that phone does love you. that's crazy. and I can't believe how much your car does look like perry! my kid'll love it! ha ha

love your new family pic, so cute.

Ruth said...

FUN!! I still haven't been up to the falls. Really pretty!

Palmers said...

Looks like so much fun. I love 4-wheeling to. I can't believe you lost your phone and then found it. You are lucky!:)

Kara said...

How fun, boys are the best! I love all of the rough and tumble stuff my little guy likes. I bet Reed loves it too:)