
Reed went deer hunting with a couple of friends this weekend. They were all so excited! Like little boys who just couldn't wait or couldn't stop calling each other to talk about it! It was really funny. But the first day he shot his first deer! He was so proud.


Justin, Reed, Rueben- Mighty Hunters

I don't ask

I sent a camera with them and I only got a couple but that is pretty good for being guys.

Hanging out by the fire.

So while the boys are away the girls ... SHOP!
This was my first attempt to coupon shop. I spent $50 on all this which still seemed like a lot but it was expensive stuff like: milk, cheese, meat, cereal. It said I had 53% savings so I feel pretty good about it. But hopefully I will get better with practice.
But what I saved on groceries I spent at the mall while Reed was hunting!
8 comments:
Great job! Was it as hard as you thought?
looks like fun! congrats to reed
o man! you're so much better than me! My first attempt was not so hot. I think couponing must be a divine gift... one i don't have. ha ha good job!
Way to go Reed!!! Now you will have a bunch of meet to use!
That's so funny about how you said they were so excited about hunting and kept calling each other about it. Only because that is the same thing Kyle does every time he gets ready to go hunting also. They even go on a grocery shopping trip all together before they go! Too funny! That's awesome that Reed got a deer. Tell him congrats! I am especailly glad to hear you got a little retail therapy in also:)
Great job ! I need to get that good with coupons.
I need to start that coupon shopping. I think you did good. That looks like you got a lot of things, and like you said it was expensive things. Way to go Reed! Darin is the same way with hunting and his friends. They have to call and text and don't stop talking about it. It's like kids at Christmas time:)
Way to go reed...At least you won't have to buy meat this winter. Mighty hunter...Yes.
Post a Comment