I have been a slacker on the posting oh I have been on the computer a ton but with Christmas shopping, Christmas cards and making some other stuff for the holidays posting has been at the bottom of the list. So this is last weekend we went to Utah for a whole lot of fun stuff. We picked out cabinets for our home (no we are not even close) had family pics, went to the Jazz game, and had a baby blessing. You've got to fit as much in as possible.
After family pics (will come latter) we went to the Jazz game so the kidos were already a little tired but before the game yummy Crown Burger a favorite!
We played the Clippers and we were down most of the game and they came back to tie at the end so over time and the kids at this point are really struggling. If you watched then you know that they went into double over time! So to make it through the end we did what every parent would do, right? Cotton Candy aka SUGAR! I would have to say that I think it is the Duct Tape for kids. And it worked and we won so we were all good!
Ok really D Will is Reed's favorite which means he is the fam's fav. The Jazz have been doing so good or is it luck? Hopefully they just keep it up whatever it is!


3 comments:
FUN! I love pic of the pic at the end :) That is really cool! Everyone in jerseys lookin good!
That is fun that you all have jerseys:) Your boys look cute in theirs! Looks like you guys had a really fun time. We love Jazz games:)
looks like a good time!
Post a Comment