Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Building Houses

Yeah they started framing on our house Monday

Gradually I have been getting more excited for our house cuz things are starting to move along. I know its just a floor but I was pretty excited! Also so that things move quickly and smoothly we are trying to think about thing or plan everything out ahead of time. But we got on KSL and found some pretty cool stuff that I absolutely love.

A Chandelier from park city and I made Reed stand in the pic cuz we didn't realize how big it was until we saw it. Killer deal!

Reed was going to build a hood for the stove but he found this one and just thought it was so cool. I saw the pic and then he went and bought it. So I was a little scared but it is really beautiful. Another great deal!

Then for family home evening we always make a ginger bread house and I usually buy a kit but this year we tried it the old fashion way with regular frosting and graham crackers. it was a little harder but still fun and the kids don't care as long as they get to eat the candy and lick the frosting!


Our Snowman.

Reed putting the finishing touches and our huge mess.

Ta-Da they finished product. Reed says good thing I am not building our house.

3 comments:

derek and michelle said...

You are going to have a gorgeous house! thats so exciting.

Palmers said...

I like the hood that will go over the stove. That will be great! Gingerbread houses are so much fun. We need to do that one:) Where are you guys living while your building?

Amanda said...

Great finds for your house!! Can't wait to see all your 'in progress' pictures!