Saturday, September 10, 2011

littLe sQueeKeR

When he is sleeping or awake he is making noise. Beckham our little squeeker! I tried taking some pics but he only stayed a sleep for so long then he was trying to move all over the place but I did get a couple that I like.

He had a three week check up and now weighs 8 lbs and 1 oz and is now 20 inches long. He is getting big:)






Our friends got this sweet Wyoming Cowboys gear so he had to get a pic with it on.
Go Pokes!


Pics just can't capture the perfectness of a sleeping baby.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

So So So So cute!!! LOVE them all!!

Anna Winn and Family said...

Oh my goodness the ones where he is asleep are just precious. What a sweet little baby.

Natalie said...

He is SO CUTE!!! He looks a lot like Chandler I think. He's adorable.

Palmers said...

He looks just like your other 2 I can't even believe it. So cute! It makes me excited for my little guy to get here:) We are both way out numbered! Hope you are doing good. How is it with 3 kids?

Kyle and Shayla said...

So, so, so precious!