I love to decorate but it is so much more fun when it is for the holidays. Here are my spooky hanging ghosts. The boys helped with these. They are made of a Styrofoam ball and a little piece of material over them. We poked some wire through to hang them from and the boys made little faces on them.
Among all the yucky treats I did have to add something yummy to snack on. These silver platters I got at the $ store and are so fun. They can be used for so many different things.
Finger bites. The boys picked those out.
My deadly bouquet. Some ugly flowers hanging around my house and I spray painted them with black and a little white.
This is our Halloween count down or count up. There are 31 pieces and each day we put something on. Then by Halloween our Haunted House will be all decorated.

And our little guy should be himself cuz he looks like a doll.
Grandma was playing with him and took these pics.



3 comments:
Looks like your house is looking cute. Your soup looks so sick:) But that is dang funny. I usually dress up Halloween night, but I don't know what to be this year. Last year I was the big marshmellow man from ghostbusters:) It was funny. Look on my FB page and there is a pic of me:)
Tacoma is sooo into dressing up right now- but our little fam is going to be bugs:)
You should totally be a bug! lol love it
Post a Comment