Monday, January 23, 2012

Lets Play a Game Called...

Can you Guess Who This is.
So this is how it works. Each picture is numbered and at the end will have the answers. Your guesses should be either Chandler, Deegan or Beckham. Some are easy, some are not, and some are for fun. Leave a comment and let me know how good you did:)
Good Luck!


Picture #1:


Picture #2:
Picture #3:


Picture #4:

Picture#5:


Picture#6:


Picture#7:


Picture#8:

Picture#9:


Picture#10:


Picture#11:


Picture#12:


Picture #13:


Picture #14:


Picture #15:


Picture #16:


Picture#17:

Picture#18:


Picture#19:


Picture#20:



Hope you had fun! Me and Reed even had a hard time with a couple of these. So here are the answers.
1. Beckham 2. Chandler 3. Chandler 4. Beckham 5. Deegan 6. Deegan 7. Chandler 8. Beckham 9. Deegan 10. your guess is as good as mine 11. Chandler 12. Deegan 13. Chandler and bonus if you get Camden 14. Deegan 15. Chandler & Deegan 16. Deegan 17. Chandler 18. Deegan 19. Beckham 20. Deegan & Chandler

10 comments:

N+M Family said...

I got all but 3 and I think 11 is Deege

N+M Family said...

I ment 10 . Nate did the same as me

Ruthie said...

Wow, that's hard! They all look so much alike - definitely brothers!

Ruthie said...

By the way, LOVE your new header pic - the frame idea is so cute!

Brook and Jen said...

FUN!! Yes i got them all except the piano pic. I think Deegy also. Thats so cute how much they all look alike. They will be the HOT brothers in High School!

Ashlee said...

That was fun!! I only missed picture #11, but I got the bonus point for Camden so I guess I got 100% Yay for me!! Your boys are so stinkin cute:)

Jen said...

i thought i did awesome... ya, i did ok, but not awesome! wow!! so much alike!

Chris and Beth Will said...

That was tricky, but I got most of them. Your boys look a lot alike as babies though.

Palmers said...

I think they all look a lot alike. I couldn't tell who was who:) lol I can't believe how much they all look alike. My 2 boys didn't look that much alike as babies. That was fun:)

Ruth said...

Oh my heck! I didn't do as good as I thought I did, haha:) but it was fun! WOW, so much alike and too cute!