Deegy's 5th Birthday was in May and of coarse he had to have a super hero one cuz that is the cool thing right now! So mom had to use pinterest and some crafting skills to make our own SUPER party! Here are some of the decorations.
Super treats for a super party.
They had no idea why we have a telephone booth or what it was for. Sad huh? But what kid doesn't love to play in a box:) I made capes for all the kids so they had one right as they came.
Then they decorated their own mask and we took pics by the booth.
Here are just a couple who would let me get their pics in their outfit.
Our big Birthday Boy, Deegan.
Ashley
Chandler
Noelle
Conner
All the kids in the booth
Next they sprayed silly string on the bad guys faces and jumped on the tramp for a minute.
Next we played pin the mask on the superhero which was Deegy.
Our last games they would build towers with blocks and hulk smash them. They loved it.
Birthday boy with his candles and cupcake!
presents
The REAL superheros showed up at the end of the party.
Dad, Grandpa, Uncle Kirk
Our Super Family
What a Super Party and Super Fum!!!!


2 comments:
super cute! :) I had a bday party where we all dressed up and I still remember just loving it!
So fun! Boy it's too bad we live so far away because I think our boys love all the same stuff - they would probably get along well. :) My boys would LOVE that Hulk Smash game - I'll have to keep that one in mind!
Post a Comment