Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Break

 
Last year for Spring break my kids were sick and we stayed home and did nothing so this year I was determined to go and do.  Luckily for us my sister moved to St. George!  I have this internal love of St. George and who wouldn't want to go somewhere warm or hot!!!!  Dad couldn't go with us this year so bravely mom packed up 3 boys and headed off. 

Some awesome friends in the ward were headed there too.  They rented a home with a pool so we got to spend some fun times with them.  Thank you!!!

So fun and warm!!!
 

One day we went to Snow Canyon and spent the day on the bikes and exploring.  It was lots of fun and work for mom.
Yep I rode a bike with the baby on my back lets just say I am a little out of shape!
The kids climbed up the mountain to go see the pioneer names that are still on the mountain.

All the kidos

There are also some sand dunes and so we stopped for lunch and the kids played.  Everyone was covered in sand but it was worth it!
We spent time with my sister Kristy her husband Caleb and their family Kason and Rixen.



 
Cuz it was close to Easter we colored eggs with the boys and let them do an egg hunt together.



We had so much fun.  Thanks to Kristy and family for letting us stay with them for the week!

1 comment:

Anna Winn and Family said...

So fun! That looks nice and warm. I can't wait for spring/summer