
This summer has been such a blur. I don't know if its cuz its so hot or cuz there has been so much going on, either way I am sad that it is half over! I had all these fun plans to do this summer and most of them haven't happened yet because Me and Reed have been so busy with work. But in the mean time here are a couple of things we
have been doing.

So Reed has been working late and I told the boys we were going to G & G Daniels but that didn't happen and then I told them we would take the boat to the lake and that didn't happen so I felt bad and needed to make it up to them so we had a camp out in our back yard. Reed set up the tent and we had popcorn and read books. I also got them their own little flash lights which they had a blast with. They loved camping even if it was in the back yard!

Nice bum where ya from! I know its lame.

Trying to stay cool we have loved the water parks. Here is Camden not going through the water. Actually she is more daring then my boys.

My boys get a little wet but I have to actually take them through the water. Here they are trying to punch the water.



My sister, Angie, came up and stayed with her girls for a couple of days. It was fun hanging out and letting the kids play. Maddy, Chandler, and Emma. Deegan was done for the day by then.

Maddy and her glasses.

We also go through a lot of popsicles during the summer and it makes for some great pics.

Gotta' love this face!

Emma and Chandler on the train down town.

Some more faces and crazy hair. Thanks Angie for coming up and helping out!
3 comments:
Oh it looks like your summer is going good. I wish you could have come down to the shower to. When you come down next you better call so we can catch up.
Some of the greatest fun happens in our own backyards! Do you remember all the summers w/the soap and water on the tramp? Too fun!
what are you talking about. My house is ALWAYS Clean no matter what! :)
Ok-I would love to read more about you and your family but I can't read the words. You need to change your backgroud. Yes, I know that it is super cute, but...
Post a Comment