
So where to start. This was an exciting evening. We were helping Brook and Jen put in their yard so I ran with the boys to Wingers to pick up some dinner when...There was a fire! oh no! wait it was my son, Chandler who just pulled the fire alarm! Chandler asks, "Mom what is this?" I turned around and the fire alarm was already pulled down. Immediately I run over and try to push the handle back up but no it is locked down. Then the lights and alarms start going off. Some of the people started getting up from their seats and I was waiting for all the water to spray, luckily it didn't. I told them that it was my son and I am so sorry. They silenced the alarms and said that it was ok but I had to sit there and wait for my food, I was so embarrassed. I thought that it was ok until five minutes latter when the fire truck and police show up! Ya they came over and had a little chat with me and I yelled at Chandler. I told him that these men were coming to take him away. Luckily they didn't fine me or anything. They gave me my food and I took off but the fire truck was still there. Hopefully they don't track me down. I explained it to Chandler cuz it was funny but at the same time I was trying not to cry. I guess I am just one of those moms that doesn't watch their kids!


9 comments:
Oh! That's one of those stories that is so funny to read......but at the same time I am so glad it was not me! Seems like you handled it nicely though. Anyone who is a mother completly understands how something like that can happen though so don't worry about that at all.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I pictured the whole thing as I was reading this story peeing my pants cause I was laughing so hard. I could see the whole thing!!! good times...good times!
O my heck , that is well i am not even sure what I would have done if it would have been Devin or Kenzie. Good luck with that. Chandler just wanted to know what happens. I dont think he will do it agian.
OK lady you're just a normal mom. Kids are fast and get into things we wouldn't think of... that's just the way they are and it has nothing to do with your mothering skills. You're a great mom and you're raising a healthy, curious boy. :)
Oh wow that is crazy! I think I would have screamed at my kid too. I would have died of embarrassment too:)
Oh my heck that is so funny... I can totally picture Mason doing that and me getting so mad at him. I would be just like you said laughing and wanting to cry all at the same time. They just run and are to fast to catch doing naughty things sometimes.
That freaky. I would have started crying. It makes a great blog story though.
Ah boys. I can totally see both of mine doing this.
Post a Comment