Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chandler's 1st Day of School

My handsome little boy is not so little anymore. Tuesday was Chandler's 1st day of school! He was excited cuz all his friends are in his class. He had his backpack and was all ready.
I love this pic but the sun light caught the tip of his hair.

Then little brother had to have a backpack just like big brother and had to get his pic taken too. He was sad in the car when he didn't get to go to school.


At school

At first he was a little nervous but once he saw all his friends and of course his bff, Camden, then he was fine.


Deegy was happier when we went to the park with friends from the ward and he hung out with cawas. He was still a little ... I don't know a word for it but he didn't really know what to do without his big brother.






After school I told Chandler that we made him special 1st day of school cupcakes that the frosting is on the inside of the cupcake instead of on top. He loved that!


This is what he did at school but he was eating his cupcake and wouldn't hold up his pic. All-in-all it was a good day. I didn't even cry. Okay that is because I cried like a month ago just thinking about it but i got it all out of my system! Yeah! Chandler you are so big :0)

11 comments:

N+M Family said...

They grow up so fast.

Amanda said...

ahhh....he looked so cute on his first day of school....way to be strong :)

Brook and Jen said...

Hey, cute pics I had to steal a few since i suck and forgot my camera!! Thanks!!

Darren and Mandi said...

Congrats on you first day at school Chandler! :) Way to be stong and hold it on in Melinda! :)

Alison Heiner said...

Wow!So grown up. It's probably so hard to let them go for even a few hours.

Rachel said...

You made those one cupcakes!!! I want too. They are so yummy.

Palmers said...

He looks cute for the first day! It is hard to see them grow up and go to school hu? Especially your first little baby. Mason is going to and loves it. I just haven't blogged about it yet, yes I am a slacker. That is cute that Deegan didn't know what to do without his brother. It is fun to have boys be such cute little buds!

Ruth said...

Too Cute!! Your such a great mom... awesome after school snacks and everything!!

Lizzy said...

Looks like a fun summer. Glad Dani is in class with Chandler. He's such a cutie...

Melissa said...

They grow so fast!! I am opposite of you Melinda. I have not shed one tear!!!

Jay and Mel said...

Okay, so Chandler is looking more and more like Reed evertime I see your blog!! So cute. There is nothing better than our little boys looking like their dads!!