Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bah! Humbug!

I really have no idea how to spell that but this was such an Christmas Spirit moment, I am still in ahhh so I need to share. We went caroling with the Young Women and Young Mens for mutual and handed out baskets to a couple of people. The first door we went to no one was home. The next door is a non member but we were just singing Christmas songs and they actually shut and locked the door!!!!! We didn't know what to do so we finished our song and left the basket on the doorstep and walked away. I know our singing was bad but it couldn't have been that bad. I think we will have to try that house again next year and the year after that!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!?! I am speechless. I guess it was the thought that counted, right?

Craig and Sharelle said...

How sad! Sometimes people just amaze me.

Ruth said...

Really?? Most people at least listen...Some may have not liked the singing but we never knew it. Well, better luck at that house next year:)

Tiffany Jorgensen said...

Well that is just rude! I would to go back every year to make them mad!!!!

Palmers said...

I honestly don't understand people these days. They are so rude. Seriously I don't get it. That is to bad. Hopefully the rest of the night went better then that door:)

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

Well guess you won't be making a CD recording anytime soon! If you were closer you could sooo carol at my place!