Monday, December 14, 2009

Let's Go Swimming- Oh! how I miss...


So I know that it has been freezing cold but for some reason it sounded fun to go swimming for Family Night. We went up to the College and luckily they said the water was warmer than usual. It was still cold but I sure did love the hot tub! This is Chandler putting his head in the water. That is a big deal for him!





The boys had a lot of fun too and can't wait to go again!



This weekend we got to visit North Ogden and stay with friends/ old neighbors. It was a lot of fun. We also got to go to our old ward Christmas party. It was lots of fun to talk and see everyone again. They also put on a little production of The Grinch. It was really good and really funny.

Bishop Hall was the Grinch and did a great job!

Oh! how I miss... the snow. It snowed and snowed and snowed while we were there and I totally missed it! So I had to take some pics.


And I miss my house!

3 comments:

Chris and Beth Will said...

We love the swimming pool at the college! It is so big- and a little cold :)

Ruth said...

FUN...what a great family night idea!! I love the goggles pic:)Glad you had fun in Utah over the weekend...it is always SO much fun to see old friends!

Palmers said...

Did it make you sad to see your old house? That is fun that you got to go and see your old ward and friends. How long were you guys here for? The swimming looks like fun to. I can't wait till it is warm again.