They close almost all of I-80 down for Tuesday and most of Wednesday. When I went to work the mall parking lot was filled with Semi's. Later I went to Walmart and it was the same story there. People were walking around Walmart just buying time. I also heard that they had a sign for those on the freeway to exit and go to our fair grounds to wait for the I-80 to open. They counted 500 semi's waiting.
Most people stayed home and inside for the whole day. I took a video of outside from my front door but it just doesn't do it justice and you'll notice that the wind changed at the end. That is me screaming! And a week, not even a week later, the sun is out, the snow is all melted, grass is greener, and it's jacket weather. You can't even tell that that crazy day happened. One thing I hate about Spring, it likes to tease us. Just when you think Spring is finally here BAM! It snows!


2 comments:
At least it's almost nice today :)
that is so crazy! we were gone to Utah before it hit thank goodness!
Post a Comment