The other day Chandler had his Easter school party and they got a basket with eggs and candy and 2 hard boiled eggs. So Deegy walks over to me with this smashed hard boiled egg.
Deegy: mommy get the candy out.
Me: That's not candy, its an eggy.
Deegy: Well Chandler did.
I look over at Chandler and he is just munching or should I say crunching away at his hard boiled egg!
Yuck!!! I hate eggs and watching him take a bite, shell and all, I thought I was going to loose it. His mouth was all blue from the dye color and I made him stop only long enough to take a pic. J/K I took the shell off for both of them. Can you tell how much we eat hard boiled eggs at our house?
So maybe its my mid-life crisis or I am just bored but I have decided to learn to play the guitar. I was so excited cuz yesterday I had my first lesson. My poor teacher he probably thinks that I am crazy cuz I know absolutely nothing about guitars. I can only imagine what was going through his mind when I left! I pretty much suck but it was fun and can't wait to go back. Thanks to Carol for letting me use her guitar.


5 comments:
Oh that is funny, you did give me a laugh. We don't eat hard boiled eggs much at our house either. That is funny you started playing the guitar. I wish I knew how to play to. I don't know a thing about music, singing, playing an instument, nothing:) I'm not musically inclined:) Good luck with that! It sounds fun though.
I took guitar lessons last year in Lander. I loved it too!! I know my teacher thought I was "special", but I liked it so oh well:) You will have to let me know how you like your teacher! I really should get back to practicing so I don't let all those lessons go to waste! We will have to jam sometime:)!
Look at you with your guitar! Looks like fun. That's funny about the eggs. And kind of gross. :)
Good for you! I took piano a while back with tim and loved!! it. But time made me quit-- I need like 8 more hours in each day.
That egg story is too cute! Makes me cringe a little though too! I took Guitar for about 1 1/2 years and I loved it but I am still pretty horrible at it. It is definently not my talent but I still really enjoyed it:) Good Luck!
Post a Comment