Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Deegy's b-day & Memorial Day in Colorado


WARNING BLOG OVERLOAD! Sorry I have got to catch up some how. But the good thing is there are lots of pics, that's what I look at anyway:)

Deegy's Birthday Party we invited a lot of kids and it was a little crazy but he had fun. Thanks to Michelle, Jen, and Beth who stayed to help me. I tried to do a relay but they just might not be old enough.

Most of them did like Red Rover.

Deegy wanted a Scooby Doo Birthday. Ya try finding anything with that! But I drew Scooby and we pinned his nose on.

Pizza and cupcakes. Yum!


Lots of fun and presents.

A car from Mom and Dad. Ya we start them early. Deegy's Birthday was Thursday then Friday we left with our friends the Will's to Colorado for the weekend. We all decided to fit into our vehicle. It was lots of fun.


The kids all watching a movie in the middle row. Poor Ashley got stuck in the very back with Reed and Chris. It was a long drive but they all did really good. I had to drive with the trailor through all of windy Wyoming and that was a little scary.

But finally we made it to the cabin!

It was so nice and warm. We played outside most of the time. The kids playing baseball.

The View

We went on a couple of hikes, I mean me and reed packed around.

We fished a couple of times...


but Chris is the only one who caught anything.
Showing Beth how to fish. Such a romantic.

Saturday night we drove down into Denver to a Rockies game. Special Thanks to Doug Will for the hats, tickets, hot dogs and an evening of fun.

The kids in their hats before the game.

Reed and Chris booing Manny Ramirez. Chandler and Deegy loved the game! They loved the Wave! They loved Cotton Candy! They really got into it! It was so fun watching them. They all loved the 7th inning song, "Take Me Out To The Ball Game."


Ashley looked to cute in her hat.

Too much fun, they were out cold on the way home. Good thing the Rockies were winning and we left after the 7th inning.

They hiked Mt. Maria

A little art project for fun.

"I'm king of the mountain."

We tried flying a kit a couple of times but no success.

The neighbors let us play horseshoes.

Water Fight!

So I had to take a pic of us on the side of the Intersate. On the way home we were driving against the wind. Beth noticed that some of the stuff on the trailor had shifted so Reed got out and 'fixed' it. Then a little while latter down the road Beth yells, "Stop!" We lost something. We pulled over and a box went flying out. The first car missed it but the semi behind it totally hit the box. The bad thing is that the box was full of Beth and Chris's games and now they are blowing all over the state of Wyoming but the good news is that, that was all we lost. We did have to stop a couple of more times on the way home. Finally we made it.
It was such a fun weekend. Thanks to the Will's for inviting us!

2 comments:

derek and michelle said...

that looks like a blast!!!! I need a vacation!

peckette said...

Looks like you guys had some fun! I love all the cute pictures!