Each day I am wondering what to do. Now that all the holidays are over and we are just waiting for our home to be done I am finding myself really bored and so are the kids. So most days we go over and look at the house even though it is hard to see what is being done but things are moving along great. Today I got windows and my front door, which I didn't pick but love!
The Heating and Air, Plumbers, and Electrical are all in working on stuff so it is a mess and a little crazy. I try to take them hot chocolate most days, my little bribery if they are warm then they will move quicker right! This is the boys room.
Along with visiting the house every day we are trying to be creative. Yesterday I took the boys on a plane ride with a ticket and they packed their backpacks to the Jungle to hunt the Tickle Monster. It was a little warmer so they went out to the play ground in their snow boots but only for 15 minutes cuz I was freezing.
The best thing ever I got four large packages delivered the other day. It's my Central Vac! It's like Christmas all over again, Oh wait that is my Christmas. Yeah!!!!!
And I made a new BFF. We bought it off some friends for cheap and Reed loves it and since it is here in my front room I bring myself to getting on it every day. Ok I will admit I actually really enjoy it. Hopefully it will love me too and give me some results :)
So I am running out of ideas so stay busy got any?


4 comments:
I LOVE your front door! So pretty! Hope all is going good for you guys :)
Some time come get me and take me by your house! that'll be something for both of us to do . :) I am in need of a project... a fun project! So, I sort of feel your pain. :)
Your house is looking great! It was fun to see you the other day :)
That is fun to see your house getting done. It is looking great! Are you guys still in Wyoming? Are you liking it there? Hope you guys are good. You will have to post pics when it is all done to so we can see the finishing touches:)
Post a Comment