Monday, January 31, 2011

Update

Here is an update on our house. Yeah for Stucco well the first coat. That is not the color that is the first part and then they wait a week and add color so hopefully sometime this week we will get color.



Sheet rock is all done with texture. My kids were amazed by the gentlemen on stilts!


Now Reed is working early and late to work on the trim and tile all week and hopefully in time for the painter to come in this weekend. Wow! I got a little more excited when I put that down. yeah!



Laundry tile. It doesn't look so good when its all dirty but I love all the grains and colors.

The boys bath is the same.

This is my shower but it will probably be last.

I did do something this week to stimulate my brain other than watch NCIS (which I love!) I read this book The Silent of God. It was a really sad book but very good. A fictional novel based around real people. The first members of the Church in Russia right before and during their war. I would recommend it but you will need a box of klenxes.

Wednesday we also had the opportunity to run to Utah and watch the Jazz play the Spurs. Reed won or was given 20th row tickets. They were pretty good seats. This is the crazy bear on stilts on top of a ladder. CRAZY!

SUPER STARS!

I am sorry that I took your pic but you dont have to give me that look!

Sorry no ideas to keep the kidos entertained this week and this is what happens when you don't... Their bedroom (clean)
and my front room! I guess we need to do something this week.

4 comments:

Alison Heiner said...

You house looks so nice. I like the floor plan from what I can tell. It looks very open. We miss you already. I still am just going to tell myself you are on an extended vacation. It makes me happier.

Jen said...

wow it's amazing what sheetrock does! looks fantastic! so so exciting!

Darren and Mandi said...

Yay! How exciting. Your house looks so great. P.s. I am in LOVE with your shower!

peckette said...

I can't wait to see it all done, it look so great! Your front room looks just like mine, but trade in all the boy stuff with girl stuff, like a bottle of pepto bismall exploded. LOL