This is my latest craft and I give credit to Tausha and her always crafty brain! I feel like I have been doing a lot for CTMH and others and wanted to do something for myself. So I made these cute hearts that I purchased at the local thrift store. These are my before pics, well I started painting them and realized that I forgot to take them but believe me they were really ugly(sorry to whomever originally made them).

I made two and they turned out so cute. I love the rose paper which you can't see but I added liquid glass on the tips of the roses and it looks like dew. Thanks to Mary Jo for letting me have the Valentine Day ribbon. The only thing I am going to add is some vinyl lettering that says, "Happy Valentines Day"

For other really fun and cute ideas for every occasion go to my craft blog www.melindasmesses.blogspot.com It also includes links to other sites with awesome ideas! Happy Craft'n

4 comments:
Those turned out super cute!!!
Your right, the "before" picture was NOT cute....sad thing is, the painting looks like it was a lot of work.
I am so glad you are creative. I don't have a creative bone in my body!! Good thing there is Quilted Bear.
You crafty girl. They turned out adorable! I'm excited to use your craft blog for my own HC :)
Hey Melinda I found your blog through Becca's, I love catching up with everyone through blogs and I was excited to see yours. Your boys are adorable! Keep in touch, Hope things are going well for you.
Post a Comment