Monday, February 23, 2009

Knock Out

So my kids were sick, my husband was sick and were all getting better so I started cleaning and sanitizing everything in the house and guess what happens, yep, I got sick. So for the last couple of weeks I haven't done much of anything and I still am not quite all together yet. I have a lot of catching up to do with about everything so I haven't blogged for a while but now here are just a couple of things that we've been up to.

Chandler is into boxing and he discovered his snow mittens which are now permantly attached to his hands because he thinks they are boxing gloves. We let the boys go at it until someone gets hurt. j/k But they are good about taking turns falling down and dieing!

This is Chandler's mean face.


Deegan punching me.

This was befor they discovered the gloves, look at those pot bellies!










No comments: