Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Building a Shed

We decided to build a shed because we have a lot of room in our yard and because our garage is over flowing with crap. This is Reed working late one night building a couple of walls.
Reed got all the walls built and laid out on the ground then I painted them a really nice yellow(that wasn't on purpose) Then Brook came over and helped lift the walls and put it all together. They also roofed it that day. I would have had pics of them but my battery died. But it turned out very well and fairly fast and inexpensive-well compared to the ones you buy from Home Depot already built.

It has a nice window and door. That was the easy part now I have to go through the garage and decide how to fit everything in it.


Look how cute Reed is! He did such a good job. Thank hun!




3 comments:

Daniels family said...

I wonder whose idea that was!? My idea looks really good, wish he would come and get my kitchen done- we are going on three months! I want an award!!!

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

Isn't it great having a man who can build nice things!

Jen said...

wow, way to go! You guys have a good sized back yard, that'll be nice for you. :)