Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Room of Order

This is what I have been up to. You see this room it is Chanlder's diaster. I let it get pretty bad cuz I knew I was going to clean it. But I just finished transforming it into a room of order!



Reed is putting up curtain rods. There was a sheet over the window. I know a little white trash but I made these really cute curtains in place of it. You really can't see but the brown straps look like leather, the idea was to look like belts with buckles. Pretty good considering that I dislike sewing!




Then I gutted the whole room and deep cleaned it all, windows, blinds, went through all the boys and toys which I also sanitized. Reed built some really nice shelves in the closet to help organize.





Ta-Da it's done!!!!! I did a Cowboy theme and moved Deegan in with Chandler. Some day I hope to get bunk beds, maybe when they are a little older. The only thing left is another sewing project,YUCK, but is it to make another bedspread that matches the one on Deegan's bed.





I did a definition of the cowboy in vinyl above Chandler's bed. Thanks to Jen's Circut. It took forever to make and put up but it is very cute. The other wall stickers were from Target.

Also I had these awesome picture frames made by Stuart and Carol, Thanks so much. So a fun story about these pics when my Grandpa and Grandma Daniels passed away my aunts were cleaning out their stuff and found an old camera or the film that was not developed so they took it in and got it developed. Much to their surprise there were amazing old pics of my grandpa posing with friends and family! So what better pics to put into these frames then pics of a real cowboy and better yet their great grandfather.

Then to add a little, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Daniels, I hung the boys cowboy hats up too. Don't worry they still play with them.



4 comments:

Campbell said...

I love how you decorated the boys room it is so cute!

Amanda said...

Love it!!!! It turned out super cute!

N+M Family said...

Way cute room !!

Daniels family said...

It turned out really cute! Hope the boys are doing well together.