
So I am sitting in a little resturant in Batavia, New York eating New York Cheese Cake and luckily this is the first eating establishment that has Pepsi Products so I am drinking a Dew! It's crazy but I had the opportunity to come with my mother, brother and his girlfriend to come and visit family. The battery is dying on my mothers laptop so I quickly putting some pics from yesterday we went to Niagara Falls, the USA side. I was beautiful! It was funny we had to joke that these Canadian Geese were lost and on the wrong side of the falls. Those illegal immagrents!


It was crazy how much water goes over the edge of the falls! Most of them you can't see because of all the mist.

Me

Me and Mom

All of us in our lovely ponchos. It was already raining all day so we decided to get just a little more wet and visit the falls. From the left: Teisha, Aunt Di, Mom, Tyler and Me on the bottom.


Lookn' down to the rocks below.


Hopefully I will be able to post just a little bit at a time. Love you Chandler, Deegy and Reed!
4 comments:
So AWESOME! Was is so beautiful? Super fun for you to get to go....
So cool! I wish I were there! :)
Wow what a cool experience! It looks incredible! Glad you had fun!
Wow!! I'm so jealous that you got to go to New York!! I keep trying to talk Justin into it, but he won't budge...ha ha!! I'll get there someday... with or without him ;)
Post a Comment