Sorry this is my last post of New York and I say it is the best just because the pictures turned out so beautiful. I only put on a couple but they were all beautiful cuz this state park was amazingly beautiful! The park is call Letchworth State Park. It is called the Grand Canyon of the East. It is pobably beautiful all the time but the leaves were changing colors and it was awesome!
Stay in, Reach out!
6 years ago













4 comments:
I love NYC! I've only been to manhatten thogh. I would love to do the church sights, you guys did so much. Also I've been behind in reading, I can't believe your dud is in school! that will be so weird.
I have always wanted to go to NYC. Did you guys love it? Looks like you had a lot of fun. Yes, we have been keeping up with the Stewarts. The poor little guy:( I call Amanda's sister everyday just so I don't bug them. I know they are overwheelmed right now so I call her sis instead just so I'm not bothering them at the hospital. There is a blog you can check out. I don't know if you know it or not but it is Teaganstewart.blogspot.com just incase you don't have it. But be prepared to cry!
Wow what a fun trip! That is awesome that you got to go to all of those places in one trip. I loved all of the pictures! Oh the sight is called Picassa and you download it to your computer and it keeps all of your pics. Then you can mess around with them and make collages and stuff:)
How fun. I have begged Brian to take me to NY. All the pictures are so pretty.
Post a Comment