How romantic are we but I spent time with the boys that I love and we made sugar cookies. What a mess but we all had fun.
For play group they made these cute Valentines Day hats! Also at that play group Chandler found Sarah's camera and took pics with it (Sorry Sarah) luckily nothing happened to it so for Valentines instead of stuffed animals or candy and treats we gave them a little kid camera. They were pretty excited.


6 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Your cookies look so yummy:) I love the one with all the red sprinkles, that is so funny!
looks like fun!
I bet he was so cute in his play. how fun. Looks like a fun valentines.
Its about time you got that boy a camera...He's got some skills!! It was fun to see all the pics he took with my camera. :) Happy Valentines Day!
I love your family picture at the top! It is so dang cute! Your boys are getting so big! I hope you guys are doing well.
Hey Melinda. This isn't really the best place to leave this comment, but oh well you can delete it if you want. I can't remember what city you are in, but if you are in Rock Springs and are looking for a part time job (10-12 hours a week $12 hr) the company my mom works for is hiring. It's filling the stuffed animal machines you win with the claw. You would get to pick what hours you want to work, but they would probably set the days. If you or anyone you know are interested email me and I'll get the contact info for you. nicki7282@gmail.com
Post a Comment