Now that I can breath out of both nostrils ( yeah, it's awesome!) I think its time to get back into my life. So here is that last week that has been very eventful! Tuesday of last week Chandler started to get a cold and we ran out of diapers so I finally started to potty train Deegan. But me and the boys left Thursday and went to my mothers to help her paint and get her house ready to sell. Chandler continued to get really sick. He had a fever, was pale, and coughed all night, he also just sat on the couch lifeless. It was pretty scary and Deegan was starting to get it too. Everyone told us to take them out into the cold air and it would help so we took them for a walk while it snowed on us.
Since the boys couldn't go outside my brother Tyler, with a little of my help, made them a snow bear and put it right infront of my moms family room window. It was really big, my brother is over 6 feet tall!
By Friday afternoon we decided to take the boys to the doctor and the results:
$75.00 Dr. visit for Chandler
$75.00 Dr. visit for Deegan
$165.00 Rosephen(whatever) shot in the butt for Chandler
$165.00 Rosephen(whatever) shot in the butt for Deegan
$40.00 perscription drugs from Dylan
$40.00 prescription drugs while in Mt. Pleasant
= Priceless cuz your kids health is worth it!
Oh! does anyone know any good health insurance cuz we really could use some!
Somehow in all of this we did manage to get some painting done. REALLY! I don't know how but we did.
These two pics is my mothers room before. Notice the pink wall paper ya I scrubbed to get the off and it wouldn't so we ended up putting bead board over it. But I did manage to get one of the boarders off the top.
And by Sunday we were working on Tyler's room too. But by then guess who wasn't feeling good? Yep, Me.
We drove home Monday and I felt like crap! And I continued to get sick. Thanks to Reed and Dylan for the blessing and some sample drugs and by Thursday I was starting to turn around. But I feel like I have been completely out of the world for a week.
Sorry this is a long blog but so much has happened. Finally, yes, finally it has happened to me, last night my phone fell into the toilet! So if you have been trying to get a hold of my sorry my phone is drying out!
Last but not least and with no pic. Our house is for sale! We are going to try to build and so here we go again!
Ok I think I am done!


6 comments:
Wow, busy busy girl! Love the walk in the snow. Did it work?? What was the shot in the butt for?? Also, love the paint job, feel free to come help me when it's time. :)
Sorry you guys were sick, but glad your feeling better. You managed to get a lot done anyways.....great job on the potty training and good luck with the house sale! We should get together when Milan's healthy again :)
Sounds like a crazy week! I am gad everyone is better and that you are back. Also that is so cool that your building.
Well sounds like a lot of fun. I remember the days with no dippers now look where I am headed. Also we have Human One Insurance and We are liking it a lot talk to me if you want more info.
Wow sounds like a buisy crazy week. It sucks being sick but at least you are ok now. The pics looks way cute. You are so crafty I am amazed:) So your building again? That is exciting. We have been sick at our house to, but are doing better now.
We have select med and we pay independent not through mac's work. If you want our guys name I will give it to you. It is worth it!
Post a Comment