
Last week was a little emotional and crazy for us. Tuesday we signed the papers to sell our home and had to be out by Saturday so we started packing away. We also got rid of our dog TJ, but he just went to my cousins home in Utah so at least he is still in the family.


The poor dog was probably happy to go. The things he went through with my boys!

The boys said goodbye and it was a little hard but he has a new friend and a happy family.

One good thing to help the boys we took them with to young men and womens cuz we went to the new splash park. Some of the girls standing in line for the awesome slides!

The kids loved it!



Just some pics of us moving. It was such a mess and I didn't get to go through much cuz it was so fast but I really want to thank everyone who helped us so much. I really know that we couldn't have done it without them!

My other little helpers. What is it with kids and boxes?



I keep saying that I am homeless, which I feel like but we are so thankful to Brook and Jen and their family for letting us stay with them until we know what we are doing. So here are pics of our new home or rooms. They look really bad but now that we are in it looks so much better.

And not to add to everything but we said goodbye to a little guy, Tyler. Our dear friends lost their little boy last week too. It was pretty rough but they are amazing people and great examples to us. Our hearts go out to them!
6 comments:
Oh man! I wish I knew you were moving I would have helped! Let me know if you need anything.
I love the pics of the boys in the boxes! SO cute!
What are you going to do? You are homeless:) I love the pics they are funny. Looks like they love your dog that went to your cousins. Hope your doing good.
Congrats on the house sale...Looks like the new pool addition is great. Wish we could have enjoyed it too....
I'm sure TJ misses the boys playing with him, compared to the torture he gets from Cooper all the time. He is very patient with him though! My computer isn't working right and won't load photos, but when I get it working, I will send pics. He is doing well and is very well behaved, we really enjoy him. I hope you are all doing okay without him.
Where are you going to go? Looks like a lot of fun moving!!
Post a Comment