Thursday, August 5, 2010

24th of July & Girls Camp


For the 24th me and the boys went and spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. The boys haven't been in their pool all summer and dad had a scout camp out so we headed down for the weekend. Friday night G&G took the boys to the Ogden Rodeo and I did a whole lot of errans. Thanks for taking them! And I got a new camera!!!! Yeah!!!

The morning of the 24th their neighborhood has a little pioneer breakfast so we walked up to that and ate. Yum! Then the kids can decorate their bikes and ride around the neighborhood.


Grandpa got the training wheels on the bike while grandma decorated and dressed up the boys. They both looked so cute. I love the hats.


Deegy got tired so Grandpa rode with him.

This is where we spent all of Saturday. In the pool :)
These are just some pics while trying to play and figure out my camera.

Tuesday bright and early I left for girls camp for the week. I love LOVE love girls camp!!!!


Big Buda always a favorite

skits

goofy leaders

the girls

games

crafts

Lots of rain every day

The beehives and the snipe hunt. I think that about covered it all except for all the amazing fun bonding moments and all the wonderful spiritual experiences. It was so much fun.
This week I have been catching up at home and at work and tomorrow we off again to my brothers wedding and Lake Powell!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

busy busy busy... but that is what makes good summers :)

Rachel said...

girls camp was lots of fun, thanks RM (not returned missonary) love ya :)

Jen said...

yay for girls camp! :) i need a copy of the one of you and me ;)

derek and michelle said...

you guys are some fun leaders!

Kelsi Bryan said...

your pretty much the bomb.com RM. :D
girl's camp was great!