Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tyler's trip to the Temple

My little brother Tyler and his soon-to-be-wife went through the Manti Temple yesterday. It was really good and nice to go through together as a family. A special thanks to my little sister Kristy for watching all the kidos!

Dennis & Angie

Teasha & Tyler


Me & Reed, which we also just celebrated our 8th anniversary and 2nd anniversary in Wyoming.

Everyone

Last week me and the boys went for a bike ride I guess it was a little longer than I thought cuz they were out when I got home.

Last weekend we had all the family at our house for Colbies baby blessing. Thanks to Chris for letting us use the projector we watched a movie out in the back yard with the kids it was fun. We will have to do it again with just the adults!



I had to take a pic of this cuz Deegy was sleeping but if you haven't ever noticed that his right eye lashes he has a blond strip right down the middle it's really cute.

A day at the splash park and I kept seeing the Moon!

3 comments:

peckette said...

You have such a cute family! I feel like I have been gone this entire summer! But I am home now for awhile and can't wait to hang out all together again!

derek and michelle said...

wow you girls all look the same! the manti temple is soo pretty

Lizzy said...

Looks like the old stroller is working out ok for you. Glad you could use it. Lake Powell looks like it was a blast too..Miss you guys.