If you didn't notice on my baby counter I have less then 30 days!!!!! Yeah:) The sad thing is that means summer is almost over. We have had things to look forward toall summer and girls camp was the last things that I was waiting for but now I have nothing going except to have a baby so bring it on. I am ready. I know that it is still too early but I really don't want to wait anymore. Whine whine whine. I know.
Although I think that this stinker dropped lower and was laying on some nerve cuz it put me down in bed for the last two days with incredible sharp pains. Luckily I got up this morning and it for the most part stopped but I might as well have been in labor cuz that was incredibly painful! And after girls camp my ankles were swollen pretty bad. The girls were all concerned wondering if cankles happen to everyone. Plus my doc is out of town for the next week. So my next appointment isn't until next Friday.
Other than I feel like I am going to pop. And I keep freakn' myself out that my water is going to break while I am standing in the grocery line or at the movie theater. I am just praying that the next couple of weeks goes by as fast as the first of the summer has!
Other than I feel like I am going to pop. And I keep freakn' myself out that my water is going to break while I am standing in the grocery line or at the movie theater. I am just praying that the next couple of weeks goes by as fast as the first of the summer has!


2 comments:
woah... less than a month! so exciting :)
That went by fast for us outsider's looking in! Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment