I don't know if my doc was just in the mood to deliver babies cuz on Friday he told me that he had delivered 10 babies in the last 48 hours so why not get me started! I was a little nervous and surprised but he checked me and I am only to a 1 1/2 so that sucks. And little baby boy looked so comfy and snuggled in down there he didn't look like he was ready to come out any time soon. But the good news is that next week if my body is moving along more then the doc said lets just do this. I totally agree! I can't wait to move on with our lives and with our newest little boy. His brothers just can't wait for him to come. Each time I go to an appointment they ask if this is the time that the baby gets to come out? Deegy asked, "does the baby come in a box?" Me, "like a present box?" Deegy, " no a plastic box that you can see into" Me, "we don't want our baby to come in a plastic box cuz that usually means that the baby is hurt or sick." Deegy, "Oh ok"
Stay in, Reach out!
6 years ago


3 comments:
Yay!!! so exciting!
Hang in there. You will soon be holding that little bundle of joy and all this waiting will be forgotten.
That is so funny! I am very excited for you and cant wait to see little boy. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment