Our baby Beckham is one week old. This week has had good days and bad days. Baby is great just waiting for mom's body to figure out how to put itself back together.
Thanks so much for everyone who came to the hospital. Sorry I missed a pic with Aunt Ashlee, Angie and Teasha.
Thanks so much for everyone who came to the hospital. Sorry I missed a pic with Aunt Ashlee, Angie and Teasha.
Uncle Blake
Every time I tried to get a pic with his eyes open the flash was to bright and he would close them before it took but I did manage to get a couple.
The little stinker has a temper. He doesn't like it when I wake him up and he thinks that if he is awake he needs to be eating RIGHT NOW! What a cute little mad face :)
He is a sucker. He has found his thumb a couple times so we have gone to the binki. It is so cute cuz its almost as big as his face. But he likes it.
Brothers just love him and want to hold him and love getting in his face to kiss him
Some things that I want to remember that I love about new born babys.
*love their soft fuzzy skin
*love it when they are naked and are exposed and they reach out like 'help me'
*love it when they sleep and watch their funny faces they make
*love it when they sleep and they have bed head. Their little fuzzy hair sticking up and all over
*love to give them kisses on the cheek and they give kisses back (ok they are just hungry)
*love to cuddle and when they fall sleep on your chest
*love there dark little eyes against their pale skin
*love my boys chubby little cheeks
*love it when they stretch out their arms above their head and stretch out their little chicken legs
Thank you so much to everyone who helped us this week whether it was bringing us dinner so just taking my boys to play. I really, really, really appreciate it!


8 comments:
He is adorable. Hope everything is going good.
LOVE all the pics!!SOO dang cute all wrapped up in his bath towel!
In all those pictures he looks so much like your other boys. Very cute!
so cute! can't wait to meet him!
Oh my heck, I can't get over how stinkin cute he is!! My favorite picture is his mad face with his eyes closed and face all scrunched up:) I absolutely love all of those things that new borns do as well. I hope you get feeling back to normal soon. We're excited to come up for the blessing!
he is so so cute! I love little new borns! Love love them!
I can't believe he has already found his thumb. He is so cute, and I'm sure his brothers are just loving having him around. You will have to let me know how it is having 3 kids and 3 boys:)
He is soooooo adorable!!! Love his tiny little face. Glad your doing well. We need to do brunch group again!
Post a Comment