Monday, August 6, 2012

Spring Break #2



 Yes I know it has been a really really long time. I was a little frustrated cuz they changed how all this blogging works and I will just say I am not a fan! Plus then my laptop went to crap and that is where all my pics are so I just wasn't into blogging.  Then summer started and its just one thing after another. 
So now that all my excuses are out, I am back and catching up!
This is the rest of our awesome spring break with sick kids.
One of the days I took the boys out to get McD's and Sonic shakes. And my little guy was helping his self to my icecream without mom knowing. Yum


 A couple projects that I worked on when there is nothing else to do. Glitter eggs that seemed easy but where a little messier than I thought.


 I made this little basket with an ugly basket from $ store and hot gluing fuzzy yarn to it.



 My homemade jars turned out super cute


 I showed the boys what Diet Coke and Mentos does and they loved it. Of course!



 Yummy Easter cookies one day
Another day we did an expirement with carnation and food coloring then talked about how Jesus is perfect white and we made mistakes(food coloring) and Jesus takes upon himself our sins. By the end of the week the carnations have color on them.











We had to make our fun Easter eggs and the bunny supervised.

Grandma and Grandpa Daniels came up for the weekend and we hiked up to the 'waterfall' but it was a little cold for the water to be flown'









Finding our Baskets in the morning




Chandlers face is classic- ready to hunt for eggs!











Look what they found while hunting for eggs... their own golf clubs. What a nice bunny;)




Yummy food and practicing hitting with our clubs with the family and the missionaries for the day. 

Ok here's to catching up this week.
Hope you are all having a great summer!!!!

No comments: