Saturday, April 11, 2009

Does Anyone Want One?

So which garbage can would you rather have? We saw these cans at a friends house and thought it was awesome! We were supposed to go over and play games but instead we gathered around the garbage can, measuring it and trying to figure out if Reed and Brook could make one. Thanks Amanda :)
So leave it to Reed and Brook and they actually made a couple. I think that they liked it cuz now they want to sell them so if anyone wants one they are taking orders. They are $75.00, which might seem like a lot but we have seen them sell for almost three times as much. It is cuter once you paint it. Not only is it a garabage can but you could use it as a laundry hamper or to store dog/cat food. Really anything you want to store you could use this. It seems small in the pictures so I took one next to the dishwasher to show how big it is. It is almost the same height and width of a standard dishwasher.





3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, that's adorable. I'll have to show Jeff and figure out where I'd put it, but I might! :)

Ellis Family said...

That turned out really good. I love it. It will look really good once you paint it. way to go Reed and Brook!!

jamminjensen said...

Hey Melinda! This is Brittany Jensen! I completely love these! I told Reed and Brook to make me 2...maybe 3...I also asked if they have a "Lay-Away" program! HaHa just kidding! Glad I found you guys!