Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday Best












9 comments:

Elin Brotherson said...

You guys look so cute!! Your boys are adorable!!

Amanda said...

Cute pics! I love the one of your boys cheez'n on the stairs in their matchy-matchy outfits!

We'll have to play croquet sometime.....we're not good but it's still fun :)

Samantha said...

Cute cute family!! You all look great! Glad you had a good Easter!

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

The second picture is my fav, it may be the extra cheese from you Dindin! Glad you had a fun Easter!

Angie Erickson said...

Melinda your comment on my blog made me laugh. It has been soooo cold here. I think we have had one nice day in the past month. We currently have snow on the ground... so you are not missing too much. I couldn't imagine having two more months of this weather! Your Easter pictures are darling.

The Amundsen's said...

looks like you guys had a fun easter! have fun in vegas- we did!!

Melissa said...

Your boys are super cute!! I am glad to read some of you stories, I am just glad Tayson is not the only trouble maker!!

Kara said...

Your boys are so handsome. I'm glad everything is going so well for you and your cute family!

Smiles Abroad Foundation said...

Reed & Melinda,
I love the family pics on Easter in your blue, gray & white. They are so adorable!! What a handsome family!!! Love and miss you all!! Carol