Friday, May 20, 2011

Any Guesses?

So my camera chip has finally maxed out on memory. I put all the pics on my computer but then I like to put them onto a CD for back up so since I haven't figured out how to do that I usually take them to Walmart and have them put them on a CD for me. I am going to work on that this week. There are only 744 files (photos and video) on my chip.
Can you guess how many CDs it will take?

Here are a couple projects that I got finished and barely had room for.

Remember my giant pile of baby stuff and clothes?


It took me a whole day and I was really lucky that there was a NCIS marathon all day cuz that was not fun. My mother asked if there was some order to this madness as I was throwing clothes around the room. There was. But I think I could fill a kids clothing store.


Eventually this is what I ended up with. 0-3 month tote. 3-6 month tote. 6-12 month tote. 12 month tote. 18 month tote. 24/2T tote. 3T tote. and the start of a 4T tote. I took the 0-3 and 3-6 right up into the baby's room. There were also a couple of others full of breast feeding stuff -yuck, baby blankets and other baby misc stuff. Now I know what I have and still need what a relief.




Last week was the City's clean up and Reed worked all week cleaning up the field behind our house. You can tell a difference but there is still so much more to do. I think he filled like 7 bags and boys liked to help. They got these awesome shirts too. Don't they look like cute little inmates.

Reed also is determined to have a garden this year even though there are no sprinklers or yard. Can you tell the wind was blowing? Thanks so much to Derick and Tamika for letting us barrow their tiller!

Before all this rain we did enjoy a couple days out in the sun. Me and Reed put this awesome table together that G & G Smith got us. It was a fun project :( but looks so cute with this umbrella I already had. The boys loved their picnic :)

Mirror Before...

After and in my room. Still working on the room I've got a couple more ideas. Sorry the pic is a little dark.

Before...

After. I was a little scared of the color but it is going in the baby's room and this is the color of the wall. I love how it turned out and I named the color.
Shag carpet green

Still workin' on the last couple of projects but I think I am doing pretty good. My goal is to get them done before school is out... wait that is this week ok maybe.

3 comments:

peckette said...

I LOVE the mirror there! It turned out so cute with the yellow! And the dresser is amazing! Way to go!!!

N+M Family said...

Wow I love the mirror! Glad it worked the way you wanted it to.

Anna Winn and Family said...

how do you do all this?? I'm tired looking at all of it.