Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Projects


I have lots of projects going on or I guess need to start cuz if I don't once summer comes then the baby comes and nothing is going to get done. And I have found out that once I start one project that it turns into more projects. This is the babys room so I guess it starts here since you can't even walk in.

On my list of things to do this was -babys room but once I got in there it developed into more projects -organizing craft stuff -organizing pictures and scrapbooks and -going through all the baby stuff. I did get through this room and cleaned and organized and I was sitting in my thinking chair and grabbed a pencil and well you'll see...

I did let the boys help a little

This is what happened I drew some trees on the wall and then painted around them. It actually happened by accident I was painting around them and my mom came in and thought I was doing it on purpose so I went with it.

Reed got my new crib put up too. yeah

My closet and craft stuff...

done.

I took all the boys fun stuff and cleaned out this cupboard and organized it

done.

My next item on my list... go through these. I made Reed bring them all up from the basement and set them in my front room. They are all baby stuff or the boys clothes. A couple more items on my list...

Remember this it needs to be sanded and painted then

then all of this needs to be organized and put into the file cabinet.
My food storage room yikes

I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep this but I think I might so if I do then it needs to be painted

This mirror is going to get a make over then put up in my room.
Is that all... oh I think I could find lots more but these are some of the bigger things that I should work on. If anyone is so completely bored out of their mind then come on over and I will put you to work!

6 comments:

peckette said...

Way to go! I still LOVE that wall, makes me want to have a boy so I can copy it.

Unknown said...

wow! you are busy but spring does that to you i think :)

N+M Family said...

Looks like a lot going on. But the babys room looks cute.

Swilor Family said...

The baby's wall looks so cute! And even better, it's a one of a kind! Good work. You have way more energy than me. I'm impressed!

Palmers said...

Sounds you are keeping yourself buisy:) When is your due date again? The room looks way cute. You are always good with being crafty:)

derek and michelle said...

Cant wait to see all the finished products!