Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hopn' Fun


My little bunnies ready to hunt egss

Grandma and Grandpa Smith had a Easter Treasure hunt all over town. Starting at Brook n' Jen's the first clue lead to the Library

A great action shot

Our stops included the yummy Cowboy Donuts!

The old fire station

The college

the rec center

and back to our house. The kids had to dig for their treasure.

Along with treasures along the way it included a yummy lunch. Thanks G & G Smith it was tons of fun!

The boys on Easter morning found their baskets before I could get the camera out.

Grandma Daniels took them for a ride in their new wagon.

At church Deegan's amazing teacher, Mrs. Foxly, made these really cute nest for the boys.



All the kidos happy with their treats and eggs :)

Sunday we had a yummy dinner and I made this relish tray bunny from Studio 5 and it turned out really cute plus it was super easy.
Happy Easter!!!!

4 comments:

peckette said...

Looks like so much fun! That bunny relish tray looks so cute!!

Chris and Beth Will said...

That was a huge scavenger hunt! How fun.
The bunny turned out really cute.

Melissa said...

You always do such fun things!! I saw the bunny on ksl to and yours turned out awesome!

Ruth said...

Fun! I love the relish tray...it looks great!! The picture with all the cousins is SO cute!! Love all those kiddos!