Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Hate Lunch


As I sit here eating my Cheetos and Carmel Popcorn for lunch ( I know its worse than ice cream and pickles) I can't help but think how much I hate lunch. Most of the time our lunches consist of just a small menu choices:
Mac n' Cheese
Cheese and Tacos or quesidilla
Spagettios
Chicken Nuggets
or frozen pizza
and an occasional sandwich of some sort

So I decided we needed to broaden our taste and we tried:
Chicken Salad sandwich
Tuna Salad sandwich
Ham roll- ups
But all of which the kids did not like!

So I am asking for help. Here are my requirements.
Easy, fast, Healthy, something kids will eat.
Is that too much to ask for?
If you have any ideas or a website please share with me!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Pittman's said...

Hey long-lost cousin! First of all- Congrats on the baby! I pop in every once in awhile to see how you guys were doing. I don't know if this will help, but I recently started doing a recipe exchange group and the recipes we share are posted on a blog. http://greatdinnerdilema.blogspot.com We've only met once, so there's not a ton of recipes yet, but there are a few other tasty recipe sites linked to the page. If you have any recipes you'd like to contribute, we'd love to have them! Good luck with that one.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if your kids like this, but mine do....you take a package of deli ham and roll up a pinkie size piece of cheese in the middle of each ham. Pour a can of pineapple tidbits on top and bake it in the oven til chese is melted. It sounds weird, I know but the combination is really good. Is your morning sickness gone??