Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Enjoying a Little Sun


The other day the sun was actually out and it was a little warm still windy but enough to tempt us to go out and play. We took the boys to the park. Chandler was so proud that he could get all the way up on top.

Great idea. We took the boys little golf set and they had fun hitting around the play ground. It actually would be a cheap fun date night to make your own mini golf course.

My mom and tucker (the dog) soakn' in the rays

Playing on the train!

We also got to go to St. George a couple of weeks ago and it was nice but nothing to hot like I was hoping for so I thought I should run out and sit in the sun while it lasted. Good thing I did too cuz it did rain the rest of the weekend!

Some Fiesta Fun! Mini golfing that I totally destroyed Reed and so he stopped taking score.

Chandler saw Uncle Blake doing this so he had to do it too!

Me and Ruth's tummies. If you can't read the sign it is for the race cars and it says that if you are pregnant you should not go on this ride ... but we did. And the boys promised not to bump us and we promised not to be very competitive. It was fine and fun.

Deegy and Blake and Reed and Chandler

Us

Ruth and Steve dance dance revolutioning it up

While the boys went golfing we took the boys to the dinosaur museum. Ruth and I probably thought it was cooler than the boys but they still had fun.


One morning the boys wanted to swim but it was not warm enough for me so Reed took them for about an hour.

One day was pretty cold and rainy so we played games inside. Air Hockey, Pool and a little Ping Pong.



We also went bowling. Look at Ruth's baby glow :)

It was lots of fun and great to get away! I can't wait for all the sun to come back!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Your tummy is super cute!

Kara said...

Another boy!!! Wow that is crazy. So fun though they will be best friends for sure:) We went to Moab last weekend and I thought of you as we drove past the exit for Mt Pleasant!