Just an update on the baby. We are doing great. We are gaining lots of weight yuck! and I now have a baby bump. Sorry no pics yet. I still pretty much feel like crap most days. I don't think it is going to go away. And we are having another BOY! OH! BOY its going to be crazy around here!
Stay in, Reach out!
6 years ago


4 comments:
Yay! 3 boys are so fun! And you get to join an exclusive club... filled with women who understand you joys and pains :) ha ha :)
That is so fun.....wow!!! You guys are going to be crazy around there. I'm sure that when I decide to have a third, I will be right there with you with 3 boys.....and yes it is so crazy:) But they are such good buddies.
Oh and your house looks great. I love your big kitchen, with the big built in table. Looks really pretty:)
Congratulations! So excited for you guys! You just make such cute boys OF COURSE you needed another one :) Your house looks amazing by the way!
Post a Comment