Finally we got internet and I guess I have a lot of catching up to do so we will start with the house. Reed worked late every night for weeks and so that is where we were hanging out. The boys loved playing and running around getting dirty and not having to stay in our apartment.
Finally cleaning. We cleaned this dang light a couple of times cuz it was so dirty and everything had to be done around it. It was a mess. But I had great helpers.
Can you see all the dust in the air? Yuck but I didn't get much done cuz my brother ended up slicing his hand open. His wife Teasha almost passed out from all the blood so I ended up sitting with him while they tried putting stitches in. I only got a pic on my phone and it was pretty nasty so I wont share.
Caleb our soon to be brother-in-law (hopefully) he he he is a very talented artist and asked him to tag my boys room. Reed and Caleb stayed up all night working and it turned out awesome!
The boys wanted to help so I gave them one wall in their little play area to paint what ever they wanted. They did a great job:)
It took a couple of night of cleaning and I move so slow. I would work like two hours then have to have a little nap on the carpet and get up and work some more. I know so lazy!
We also painted my room this grey and I love the color. Finally everything was done and time to move in and that was crazy and a long week and still there are boxes sitting around the house that I haven't got to yet. But we are in!
I got this desk at the DI a while ago and it has been sitting in Carol's garage. She cleaned it up and painted it. It is so darling. I had to take a pic of it before I put junk in it.
Somewhere in the middle of all this I did have a B-day. A couple of my friends have turned 30 and so I thought I was but when I did the math . . . HA! I still have one more year before I am 30! Reed got me this cute bench I wanted that matched my chairs.
I am still working on the upstairs and so more pics will have to come once I get to that.


9 comments:
The new house is beautiful! Congrats on finally getting moved in. Blame the tired on the baby- making mom tired is what babies do best!
wow! looks amazing!
beautiful! i want to see the real thing :)
It look BEAUTIFUL! Of course, it's decorated super cute too! Can't wait to see the cute prego pics :)
Your house is beautiful, I love it all! I only don't like that it isn't on our street anymore :(
Your house is amazing! I love the boys room. can't wait to see it in person. Hint Hint...:)
You guys totally deserve to be settled in a house again!! I'm so happy for you:) I'm dying to come up to visit and see it in person. It is beautiful!!
I love your house it is so beutiful! And congrats on another boy that is wonderful!
What a lot of work!! It looks fantastic though! and I love love love the kitchen
Post a Comment