Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Gifts


The Best Mother's Day Gift... babysitting for hours. Just kidding but it is does entertain for hours. Our new addition this morning after 4 hours of construction finally we got a trampoline. The boys couldn't wait to jump and loved it. I really wanted to jump on it too but decided against scrambling up the baby.


Yesterday we had a baby apt in Utah and got to see our little one. We had a targeted or 3d ultrasound. It is amazing the technology that we have today. And I actually learned that it is a 4d ultrasound cuz the pic is 3d but it is real time meaning you can see the baby move when he is actually moving. The boys loved it :O

They check the brain, all the chambers of the heart, the stomach, the spine. They can check the heart beat in the ambillical cord and check the oxygen levels to the baby. I am sure they do more than that but I think the doc was annoyed with all the questions I was asking.

He looks like his brothers. And it gets me more excited to see this little munchkin.
Afterwards we meet mom and sisters at Olive Garden for lunch yummy!
It was a great Mother's Day already!

2 comments: