Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Am 4!


My baby turned 4 :( Looking through all these pics I can't believe how fast the both of them have grown. My little Deegy! If I had one word to describe him it would be lovable. He just has this ability to love everyone around him and everyone around him just is loved by him. I feel like it really is a gift that he has. But I do credit some of it to his chubby cheeks and smile. I hope he never grows out of them! He is my little ray of sunshine. Happy Birthday we love you so much and can't imagine our lives without you!










2 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Happy Birthday big boy!! Kayden misses playing with you!

Paisley Roots said...

That's too funny, it's our sons birthday today too! He turned 8. Happy birthday to your little boy!