Well my goal for the year was to catch up on my blogging. Yeah for me I did it and I am done. That is the kind of goals I need to set so they are reachable. Small and short!
So really I want to know does anyone really set goals AND actually reach them sometime in the year??????
Sadly I don't think I have actually met a new years goal. Even one year I said I would never set another goal and guess what ... yep I broke that one too. It is kind of depressing so why should I?
Well this year I am NOT setting an offical New Years Goal. But I am going to try to better my life.
I have been thinking about all the negative, sad and scary things in this world and sometime I find myself consumed by them. I am negative and mean or sad and think that my life is so terrible. But its not. In fact the other day I was wondering what happened to the fun outgoing Melinda?
So this year I am going to try to be happier and positive. How? Well I think for me I need to find the good around me and be thankful for at least one thing every day. So I may share random thankful thoughts and other days I may just keep them to myself. I know there will be days that I will be just thankful to make it through the day alive but hopefully it will help me to find Joy and Good in the world around me. Plus I am going to listen to more fun, positive music and maybe bust out random dancing cuz that always makes me happier!
Today I am thankful for my clean home. I always feel sooooo much better and happier when my home is clean. Today I cleaned and I am thankful for a beautiful warm home to clean!
Good luck with your GOALS!


No comments:
Post a Comment